• Creating a safe space to distribute good quality and nutritious emergency food to current ASU students.
• Creating and promoting a space on campus dedicated to food donation collection.
• Collecting good quality and nutritious food items (donations) that may otherwise go to waste to enhance sustainability
initiatives on campus.
• Raising awareness around hunger issues, especially as experienced by low-income college students.
• Encouraging student engagement to foster a sense of community, volunteerism and service to peers on campus.
• Provide information about other resources offered on campus and in the community.